Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tory Burch: It's a Tory, Tory World

Ok I'll admit it. I am a label whore. Now that it's out in the open, you should all probably know that there is nothing I love more in this world than shopping. 


Discovering my favorite designers is always such an adventure to me. My latest obsession is Tory Burch. I must say she has an amazing variety of handbags, shoes, & accessories that are perfect for any occasion!!


This is my every so perfect Tory Burch wrap bracelet in gold. It literally goes with any outfit. Plus, this signature piece was only $95. I can honestly say I have gotten my moneys worth. 


These two fabulous bags were my Tory Burch Christmas presents this year. The tan one is the Amanda Hobo bag. Retails at $485. It is the most perfect everyday bag in the entire universe. It has a million pockets for all of my stuff. I could not find a better versatile purse than this one.  The black one is the Amanda Crossbody bag. Retails at $225. This bag is perfect for going out. I can typically fit my cell phone, keys, lip stick, and money in it without any problems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment