Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My two latest obsessions.


If you are anything like me you love to shop and add new things to your collections. My latest two obsessions I actually received as a gift from my fabulous boyfriend....I guess I was on my best behavior. Anyways, my first love is the Naked 2 eye shadow palette. I do not know what planet I have been living on or how on earth it took me this long to purchase it, but it is absolutely amazing. Urban Decay makes some of the best beauty products and this product come with 12 different eye shadows, a eye shadow combo brush, and a mini plumping lip gloss for only $50. It is perfect for creating multiple eye looks, including a smokey eye. You can not beat that. I got this one from Sephora, but multiple locations carry it. (p.s. I plan on posting a video of the different eye looks you can create with this product asap)


My second love is this Vintage Chanel MADE in the Deep South bracelet. It is a distressed leather belt with a Vintage Chanel charm attached. All of their bracelets are one of a kind and 100% authentic. I purchased this one from a boutique in Rome, Georgia, but they are each individually crafted by Michela Bruno Swafford in Alabama. Visit their website to learn more about their jewelry or to find a location near you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment