Monday, January 21, 2013

Fabulous Make-Up Find: Eyelid Primer

Product Reviews

So....Apparently everyone has been using this stuff called "Eyelid Primer"....I had never even heard of it. The only "primer" I was using was the lotion I put on my face at night before I went to bed. I began researching it and actually purchased Bare Minerals Eye Primer from Ulta. It is FABULOUS, but kind of pricey at $18 for such a small container. 
Fortunately, only a couple weeks after purchasing the Bare Minerals primer I discovered ELF Eyelid Primer at Target. The product comes in a much larger container and comes with a sponge wand for easy application. It works exactly like the Bare Minerals product, but only costs $1. It goes on smoothly and keeps your eye shadow and liner in place all day. Needless to say, I will definitely be purchasing the ELF Eyelid Primer from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment