Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lets Drink To Fashion...

Since the day I was born fashion, make-up, and crafting took over my life. There is nothing I love more than getting all dressed up and looking pretty or creating a DIY craft. I will use this blog to show my latest Outfits Of The Day, fashion and make-up reviews, and all of the different craft ideas I try. Over the past few years I have been reading multiple blogs and have finally decided to turn my dream of having my own blog into a reality. I based the name of my blog, "Love'm or Leave It,"  on my aunt's consignment clothing store called "Love'm and Leave'm in Cartersville, GA. It truly relates to my aspect on clothing, make-up and crafting, which is "If I don't love it then I get rid of it."....so here goes nothing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment