Sunday, January 20, 2013

DOTD: Deals Of The Day...Animal Prints

CALLING ALL TARGET LOVERS!!!!

Today I was taking my weekly stroll through Target and came across this beauty. It was the last one in the store! Yes, I do realize it is January, but Spring and Summer will be here before we know it! It is a black bandeau top with an optional cheetah print tie for the top. As soon as I saw the animal print I was sold! It resembles a Victoria Secret bathing suit top, but was only a portion of the price!! I got this top for only $17.99! I plan on pairing it with just a plain black bottom. Needless to say this purchase made me even more ready for those long hot summer days!

I never go shopping and only buy one thing, so of course I purchased the matching cheetah print sticker nails!! I got these for $2 at Dollar General! I am in love with them! They were so easy to put on. You simply match the size of your nail to the size of the stickers. Then you file off the excess sticker. You can do all ten nails in less than ten minutes. The best part is that they don't have to dry and they don't chip! I am notorious for messing up my nails before I even leave the salon, so these are perfect for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment